Liguria is a beautiful region, con perfect locations to celebrate a fairytale wedding. In addition to the blue of the sea, to the mite climate, the charm of the many seaside villages takes your breath away, distributed in the east and west coasts. Villages among the most beautiful in Italy, suspended on cliffs between sea and sky, with creeks, beautiful beaches and bays. Portofino is famous all over the world, but also Paraggi, the Cinque Terre, Santa Margherita, Sisters, Camogli, Varazze, That, Noli, Varigotti, Ligurian Final, Borgio Verezzi are unforgettable settings for your wedding.
When the bride and groom contact me certainly one of the first questions I ask is: where you want to get married? If, on the other hand, the spouses have not yet decided and ask me about location recommendations here are my suggestions:
- Portofino, a unique beauty almost difficult to describe, loved all over the world for its famous little square and for the many incredible panoramas it offers. Portofino has small characteristic churches, perfect for an elegant and romantic wedding, but it also offers various locations overlooking the sea that will make your most beautiful day magical.
- The beach of Paraggi, set in the homonymous bay: very fine sand, clear water, exclusive venues, history, culture, pristine nature, breathtaking landscapes. An ideal location to celebrate a romantic wedding directly on the beach, an incredible scenario for real VIPs!
- Santa Margherita Ligure, I personally love it very much because it allows you to organize different types of weddings, very elegant in historic homes such as Villa Durazzo or in one of the many luxurious hotels that allow you to organize magnificent events, with terraces and swimming pools by the sea, surrounded by wonderful private parks.
- Sestri Levante, how can we forget the enchanting Baia del Silenzio, authorized by the Municipality of Sestri Levante also for carrying out an enchanting wedding ceremony? But also the exclusive historic houses overlooking the sea, ideal for a refined and super chic ceremony. But Sestri Levante with its beautiful beach allows you to make film photo sets, a truly unique wedding album. Finally Sestri Levante is very convenient, it has a nearby motorway exit and is full of shops and fine restaurants, also ideal as a pre-wedding venue and to spend a wonderful weekend.
- Camogli, for a wedding of great effect, in an enchanted location that has kept the characteristics of an ancient fishing village intact. In Camogli I have also organized many weddings on the promontory of Punta Chiappa with boat transfer, a solution much loved by the bride and groom and by all the guests. Especially in summer the WOW effect is guaranteed!
- Cinque Terre… Five enchanting locations overlooking a crystalline sea that the whole world envies us, each year chosen by thousands of tourists for their incredible charm. In Monterosso, for example, we find a very convenient location on the hills for refreshments, immersed in the Mediterranean scrub, among centuries-old olive trees and with a sea view that no one will ever forget.